The Following are the Utility Suppliers for Quail Creek.

Utilities News

Homeowners Should Lodge Water Pressure Complaints to TCEQ

Homeowners wishing to lodge complaints about water pressure should do so through the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality [TCEQ] by calling 817-588-5800.  This number will get you to the main switchboard where you can tell the operator that you wish to lodge a formal complaint about their water district’s water pressure.  We understand that you will need to tell them where you live so they can pinpoint the investigator handling the matter, which understand to be Austin Lindsey.  (Calls will need to be made between Monday & Friday during regular business hours)  The Association has been informed that because Quail Creek is…

Let There Be Light, Again!

FEC has replaced the lightbulbs for the center streetlight on Quail Creek and the other at the intersection of Partridge & Pheasant Hill.  If you have a light that’s out, e-mail us the location, such as the address of the closest house, and the number that’s on the pole and we will notify FEC Electric.