The Regular Annual Member Meeting is held the first week of October to be determined by the Board and is typically held at the McLendon-Chisholm City Hall located at 1371 West FM 550.
Pursuant to Article 5 of the Bylaws, the Annual Meeting agenda will include the following:
- The nomination and election of a permanent chair of the meeting, pursuant to the Board Policy.
- Annual financial report and proposed budget.
- Motions presented by Members.
- The nomination and election of Board Officers, pursuant to the Board Policy.
- Other business as may be properly brought before the meeting.